In this blog post I let you guys know about the Technical face to face interview of Campus Placement round, Technical face to face interview is generally the Third round in Campus Placement process and yes it is the elimination round. It is very simple to understand what actually a Technical face to face interview is.
What is Technical face to face interview?
Technical face to face interview is the main round in whole Campus Placement process, it is a round where the company person will judge you on your technical skills(firstly), soft skills(secondly) and personality. In Technical face to face interview round you not just only need to show case your technical knowledge but also have to show case your representation skills. Although the main emphasis is on your technical knowledge but yeah if your representation skills are good it is a plus point for you.
How Technical face to face interview are conducted?
Those students which are qualified so far are allowed to appear in Technical face to face interview, there may be one one interview or may be more than one interviewer were there, the selected students are said to wait for their chance to come once your chance have come your are supposed to go the directed panel for the Technical face to face interview, after your interview done the results will tell you proceed or eliminated.
How to be in Technical face to face interview?
Before knowing How to be in Technical face to face interview? You must know what interviewer wants from you? If you know a little bit about the requirements of interviewer from you. You can map the interview accordingly. Technical interviews are generally seems very tough but they are not if you know what to answer and how to answer. It is truly said that you should properly do research and home work before going for interview because if you know what questions can be asked it is easier for you to answer and get selected.
Here are some points should be follow during interview-
- Always put a smile – feel the happiness be happy from inside feel good as you clear the previous rounds.
- Always be confident –if you are nervous, try to overcome the feeling and be confident as your performance will be affected by your feelings.
- Speak clearly and meaningful –always speak clearly as it is a good practice to speak clearly what ever you speak and always put your points meaningful don’t speak irrelevant things as HR is spending time on you value his/her time and your too.
- Be original –try not be fake in front of HR, they are professionals they will figure you out very easily and it can decrease your overall points.
- Try to be professional – as you are entering the world of corporate, it is a good practice to be professional right over from now.
- Maintain proper eye contact – while talking to the HR make a good eye contact with him/her, don’t stair but maintaining a proper eye contact shows that you are showing interest in the conversation.
- Use gestures – always use your hands, shoulders and head in between you are speaking it is a good practice as it shows that you are taking interest in expressing the things.
- Always go with your pen –it may possible that you never need to use your pen but always carry your pen (good standard pen) as not having pen at that situation makes your bad impression.
I hope at this point after reading the post you will come to know What Technical face to face interview is and How to be in Technical face to face interview?
In my next blog I will let you know about HR face to face interview.
Cheers and enjoy.